Friday, June 1, 2018

Week 1: guys its BETTER THAN JAIL

don't worry lily no crusty bologna sandwiches or any thing.


BUTTTTTTTTT

OK THIS WEEK
lol it has'nt even been a full week its been what 3 days today is the third day thats littraly crazy to me each day feels like a week and each night feels like  a quick minuet. no joke the term we keep you busy is the BIGEST understatment in the world. littraly every min in planed and every second you have something to do. its so awsomwe though i love it its jsut as the kids say.... hard ... see see what i did ther mckay and mom i held my tongue you should be impressed

buttt so wednesday
mckay droped me off and i was feeling as the kids say all the emotionns
but honestly i was just praying the whole time not to cry hevenly father pleae please dont let me cry because if i start crying i wont stop pluss my makeup looked really good that day and i didnt want to mess it up so there ya go there was my natural man comming up.

but for the record people i didnt cry .... and still havent and fot the record once more DONT PLAN ON CRYING ABOUT BEING HOME SICK ant no one got time for that here ..... cryimg time was not on our schdual for this week or next week or the week after that soooo if its not on the schdual i littraly dont have time for it AT ALL

did i mention were soo bissey here because WE ARE


AND speeking of the we i love my comp shes from hawiia and her name is sistert mozo and shes amazing

supper chill so nice and we totttlay balence each outher its awsome


but we love out clases ther long and there hard but there ya there just long and hard buttt we get so much out of all our classes

i just keep thinking this for all you heritage hommies youll get what im saying

all during jr high it was soooooo hard the classes were hard the teachers were hard the projects were hard and i mean come on we had libray since and mrs shepperd so HARD
and all the time ALL ALL ALL the time the jr high teachers told us if you think this is hard you wnt make it through high school, high school is WAY harder than this so at least i paniced and worried about high school and was worried it was going to be like the thing that broke me from all the school load ....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!

shoure it was tough and chalanging and hard some times but nothing what all theas teachers bilt it up to be and it was tottaly awsome


thats how im keeping my mind set about the mtc its hard but lol there borderline trying to push you to see if you can make it on a misson just like jr high pushes you and pushed you to see if you could make it through high school and i want you all to now i maid it though both soooo


and i say the mtc is hard because it is it is hard but its souch a good chalanging hard
and my brain hurts like 80% of the time but hay at least its not 100% of the time but really this is good whatr were all doing here is so GOOD and amaing and i really do love it so imbetween all the hard work it is its so amazing and you know it takes pretter and work and time lots of time to turn cole into a dimond so you know what i say to that my frends and family SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A FREAKING DIMOND !!!!!!1





but ok side note im soooo impresed with theas missnarys who learn a new language like honestly like bow down in mazment. i cant even emagin. my brain alredy fills crazy exploding full of so much stuff and than trying to add another language i cant even my littral prayers go out to them




but WHOS IN THE HOUSE WHOS IN THE HOUSE


i saw danual taylor the first day i was here and fliped a steenking lid we were in the cafiotera and i just here sister tucker!!!??? AND oh man oh man what a cutie there he was it was awsome (ill try to get a picture with him next time i see him)



and than i was have been looking for whitnee like ever sence i got here and i was geting like not frustrated but like come oh hevenly father how have i not seen here and than i was like while she said she would still be at the mtc when i was hrer but shes been here  a crazy long time so mabey she lefed on tuesday ....
THAN
THAN


me and sister mozo were sitting out side by the flags wich is like in the heart of the mct ok
and i here ABBY???!!!!
AND I FLIPPED A FREAKING LIDDDDDDDD
there was sister hanks and we both screamed and huged and it was like hugging home and it was awsomwe most deffentaly the highlight of my week so far pluss who doesnt love whitnee sooo seeing her just like normaly like at home would make my day but here oh man it was as they say legendary.



but so me and sister mozo got maid sister traning leaders and so when the new sisters come in on wednesday were like incharge of them ... not really more like ther big sister and make shore they know where to go ad stuff and GUYS you all know how drectionaly unsound i am like ok me and ister mozo who is about at drectonaly soumd as me we can hardly barley by the skin of our teeth get to class on time so bless theas new sisters hearts ykessss its going to be ezxiting thats for dang shore


but i love you all
some one pinch the grand babys buns for me and squizz calvin exrta long for me
and some one PLEASE go get a soda from the soda shop for me !! and take a picture and send it to me!!


also some how ive missed places all of my pictures i printed out so if you got some send them my way !!!!!

my fam has my mtc adress


ok i love you all
the chuch is true and i love this work


love
-sister tucker


ps; ill semd pictures in once quick second dad so pleas make shore when mom sends the email out she adds the photss

and to my syblings !!!!

GIVE ME YOUR EMIL ADRESS !!!!!!

She siad with all the love in my herat but yaya ok love ya


dad this is my weekly email fyi

Sister Tucker and Sister Mozo


Best Hug ever!

Abby and Whitney

MTC Roommates

Week 9 - oh oh the lord is my Sheppard and I am his sheep

Well friends and family this email is not going to be anything what you expect it to be. You probably expected a funny story or a good tail ...